Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Full Moon on Friday the 13th?! Disaster or Just Another Ordinary Day?

It's bad enough that EVERY month the dreaded full moon flares up my lovely spirochetes and makes me feel even worse.  While everyone else looks at the moon and  "Instagrams" how beautiful it is, I actually circle on my calendar when the dreaded son of a betch full moon comes every month. I know, that's normal...right?! At least I know I'm not going crazy though, especially when my pain worsens and when I become an insomniac!



So this Friday, June 13, is another full moon, but in particular, it's a very special one because it's happening on Friday the 13th! This won't happen again until 2049! Savor these memories this Friday, since this is an extra "special" full moon. I say take a "selfie" or have a full moon party!


Anyway, as the pain begins to flare up a few days before the actual full moon on this gloomy rainy day, I did a little research on Friday the 13th superstitions.  Personally, I am not a very superstitious person, but I was curious about the history behind Friday the 13th.  Here's a great article I found from Wales Online that explains why some people avoid this day like the plague! Will the full moon be any worse because it's on Friday the 13th?  Who knows, but personally, I won't be hiding under my blanket all day and afraid to walk outside! I'm definitely not afraid of a black cat!




No comments:

Post a Comment